Our client, a unique Health & Retail Pharmacy in Paarl, has a vacancy available for a Pharmacy Assistant to join their team.
The ideal candidate is a strong individual, able to work under extreme pressure and a team player who has a keen interest for health & wellness and has preferably experience within the Pharmacy industry.
The successful candidate will report to Senior Management of the Pharmacy.
Relevant qualifications, skills & experience:
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate
- 3-4 years’ proven experience assisting in a pharmacy or in retail will be ideal
- Basic financial knowledge
- Computer literacy
- Good interpersonal communication skills in Afrikaans & English
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Detail-oriented and accuracy
- Willingness to work every 2nd weekend and overtime as per set schedule
- Own transport
Weekly hours of work: Monday to Friday 8h00-17h00
Weekends: Saturday and Sundays shifts from 8h00-13h00 or 17h30-20h00
Closing date of applications: 20 July 2021
Appointment date: As soon as possible
If you meet most of the above criteria for this position, please send us your detailed CV in Word format with a recent profile image of yourself.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent