Our client is looking for an experienced Farm Manager – Citrus, Olives and Essential oils in the Paarl/Franschhoek area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management leadership functions on the farm.
- Staff management with best policies, principles and labour planning ensuring high standard of health and safety procedures.
- Planning, implementation, and monitoring of the total production process of crops with a strategic direction.
- Accurate Reports, Budgets, Compliance processes and documentation (Siza and Global GAP).
- Spray programs
- New Orchard Developments
- Irrigator Irrigation system fully automated
- Small nursery management
- Hands on experience including maintenance of farm equipment
- Handling of audits
- Agricultural Qualification/ essential.
- Minimum of 3 years’working experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional leadership and management experience with good interpersonal communications skills.
- Budgeting experience.
- Planning and meeting deadlines.
- Working under pressure.
- Must be self-disciplined, a team player, honest and of high integrity.
- Report to General Manager
The successful candidate will receive a market-related remuneration.
Area: Franschhoek/Paarl area.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Please apply online or via email for this position if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Regard your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks.