Our client, who has a cattle and grain farm situated close to Paarl, has currently the abovementioned position available for a proactive individual with excellent leadership, planning and communication skills.
This successful candidate will report directly to the owner and will be responsible for the management of all farming activities related to cattle and grain farming.
Essential skills and experience:
- Grade 12 Certificate
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Agriculture will be an advantage
- A minimum 2-3 years as a Farm Manager on livestock farms, in a management capacity
- Code 14 drivers’ licence
- Mechanical background
- Machine computer literate
- Excellent management of staff
- Excellent interpersonal, recordkeeping and administrative skills
The successful candidate will receive a market-related remuneration package that includes housing as well as a farm vehicle for work purposes.
Send us your detailed CV with a profile pic of yourself.
Enquiries: Contact our recruitment department at email@example.com
Closing date: 2 May 2021