Our client, situated in Hermanus, has a vacancy available for a Clinic Nurse Practitioner to manage their Clinic on the Farm.
The CNP will report to the Human Resources Manager of the company.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- Diploma/Degree in General Nursing.
- Post basic qualification in PHC accredited with SANC
- Dispensing license
- Current SANC receipt
- Pulsa Plus – PACK training or refresher
- Driving license and own vehicle
- Good Communication Skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Computer Literacy
- Management of the Clinic
- Diagnose, treat and dispense
- Health Education
- Statistics and Reporting
- Primary Health Care
- Employee Wellness Days
- Injuries on Duty
Working hours will be 8am – 5pm on Monday-Friday.
Enquiries: Contact our Recruitment Department at +27 81 217 2119