Our client is looking for an experienced General Administrator for a Citrus, Olives and Essential oils farm in the Paarl/Franschhoek area.
The successful candidate must have a hands-on approach to a number of concurrent projects and tasks in the office.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- 3-5 years’ experience as a data-capturer or office administrator
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel preferably Pivot tables).
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Work under pressure.
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
- Payroll including leave and sick leave administration.
- Minutes of all meetings and capturing hand written requests into documents.
- Sorting and printing of various documents.
- Preparing daily, weekly and logbook reports (various farm activities).
- Chemical and Fertilizer inventory monthly.
- Indexing and quality control of all information captured.
- Compliance documentation (Siza and Global GAP).
- Handling enquiries – Telephonic, email and social media.
- Ad hoc general admin duties required by General Manager.
- Assisting with finance documentation (expenses and income).
- Placing orders (office supplies, chemicals, staff related matters, harvest related matters, transport).
- Capturing harvest records and all relevant documents related to harvest.
- Marketing of products.
The candidate will receive a market-related salary.
Area: Franschhoek|Paarl area.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please apply online or via email for this position if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.